Monday, February 04, 2008

:: drinking and drawing ::

brett and i at the frederator drinking and drawing!



huzzah!

and a life update:

my crazy adventure hath begun. i'll be starting a new blog to chronicle my 7 month tour mascarading as a guitarist with band mose giganticus at the end of the month. i just moved all my belongings to philadelphia, and am currently just outside of washington dc where i hope to be purchasing a guitar amp today.

things are moving so fast and for the past couple weeks i've felt like i'm just part of a lucid dream. but i may be back in NYC this month for some freelance before i head out. we shall see!

take care all! if you'd like to receive an anti-valentine from me, drop me an email! tomsmo@gmail.com

5 comments:

mikecarloooyeah said...

Dude! You the man... Please post "HALEN". It will e satisfying for all those bloggers to see.

GOGOPEDRO said...

WOW,

LOOK AT THAT MAD BEARD.

P

Liam said...

congrats on your guitar masquerading man-good luck with it, give us all a shout when you are back in nyc before you go off galivanting
ps--some awesome lip luggage going on in that picture

Bob said...

light tables! i'll give you a call soon.

Peter said...

the blog-o-sphere is blog-o-empty without you. That's a new card from hallmark I hear, hyuk hyuk. I hope blog-things-o-are-sphere-going-well-blog!

I'll call you up today, maybe during lunch-time-o-sphere.